Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Have A Contact Page!

I feel like as a blogger I should be easily contacted. And while I did provide you some other places you can find me, it's not exactly a straightforward system. Not everyone has Twitter. And there may be questions you want to ask me not through the post comment section.

And so I come with a new contact page! I'm not even sure if anyone actually wants to email me at all but hey, let's leave the door wide open. If you have any questions, comments, requests, or anything of the likes, please send me an email and I will come back to you!

It's on Google Docs Drive so it might be weird. I tested it out and it's not as cool. But it'll do for now. If you have other better ways of putting up a contacts page, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment