Sunday, November 15, 2015

Getting cozy with Choi Woo-shik


I'm breaking my blogger silence (which is inexcusable, but hopefully you'll understand) to share with you some really nice pictures of actor Choi Woo-shik from his photo shoot for Ceci magazine. The spread also features actress Jang Hee-ryung.

The biggest reason why I want to share the whole spread is the main picture above. Just look at him. Doesn't he look adorable? That picture just makes me smile. I think it'll be difficult for any of you not to when you see it yourself.

I don't think that's the vibe he was going for but maybe it's because of Hogu's Love I always see him as the man who is effortlessly cute. Like he's a stray kitten I must take care of. It's even more emphasized when those are the roles most of us viewers remember him from (Rooftop Prince comes also comes to mind).

But looking at his filmography, he's actually done a wide array of characters that doesn't involve him being the bumbling idiot. One such role is the one that's been giving his name some buzz among the film industry, specifically his award winning role in Set Me Free as a troubled youth.


He was also, to my surprise, in one of my personal favorite dramas Tree with Deep Roots. Who knew? Apparently he was young Ga Ri-on. But really when I think of that character I think of the amazing Yoon Je-moon. Maybe I should go watch that drama again.

Looking forward I'm excited for the movies he will be involved with in the future. He'll be in zombie-flick Busan Bound, headlined by Gong Yoo and also in sageuk romance Chemistry, which will also star Lee Seung-gi, Shim Eun-gyung, and Yeon Woo-jin. I'm not exactly sure what version of him we'll get to see in those movies, since I'm not sure of the tone either will be, but I'm excited nonetheless.

So the future seems bright for Choi Woo-shik. And these photos sure look nice. Choi Woo-shik all bundled up, makes my heart cozy. And I hope it brings coziness to where you are too.



Source: Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment