Saturday, January 28, 2012

Get Well Soon, Eunjung


Truthfully I don't know why I'm writing this post. I haven't been writing all too much this month, despite the semester break and all. I guess this is a good chance for me to write something on this blog. You know, spice it up. But besides blog-related things, I'm also giving a shout out to my number one favorite Korean female idol of all time. I think. I'm pretty sure. She is T-ara's Eunjung, the girl who can do everything.

Just a little intro, Eunjung is one of the members of one of the most confusing idol groups in K-pop. More on that later. Maybe. Hopefully I'll remember to do a follow up post. T-ara isn't my answer to the ultimate K-pop idol. They don't have the sassiest dance moves, or the most beautiful vocals. But if there's one thing I love about T-ara, it's the members. Specifically Eunjung and Hyomin. These two, I think, are the best all around idols I've seen in my years trolling being a fan of K-pop. They may not be number one in a specific area, but their mastery at several aspects blows my mind. The reason I choose Eunjung over Hyomin is simply because, well, she's so cool. She dances well, has really nice vocals, moderately good raps, and a plus, this girl can act. Actually she's a child actress even before being an idol. It turns out she's great theatrically and musically. She's talented without being cocky, and beautiful without being intimidating. She's definitely my definition of an idol.


Back to the main topic of this post. Recently, Eunjung has been in a few accidents which caused her to miss out on some promotional events with her group. First she tripped on stairs and apparently sprained her ankle or something. While her ankle was still injured, she promoted "Lovey Dovey". Knowing that she is performing on an inured ankle makes me flinch every time I watch her. I feel so bad! I want her to just sit down and put her feet up!

When things seem to look better, things became worse. She slipped on a sheet of ice on the sidewalk and ruptured her kneecap. Ouch. Because of this, she has to put on a full leg cast and in turn skip her Japanese as well as We Got Married schedules.

I just hope this girl can recover well. I'm not wishing for fast recovery, which means painkillers and IV drips in the entertainment world. I just wish she makes a full recovery without any physical trauma that can do damages in the long run. I haven't been seeing any of her or T-ara's activities recently but all I can say is get well soon! Don't trip and fall anymore! I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment