Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gong Hyo-jin and Jo Jeong-seok is a Potential OTP in KBS Rom-com 'Incarnation of Jealousy'


My ultimate girl crush Gong Hyo-jin might be coming back to dramaland doing her best genre than is romantic comedy. She's in talks to return to KBS after last year's The Producer and reuniting with Pasta writer Seo Sook-hyang in Incarnation of Jealousy. Her potential partner is Jo Jeong-seok. I'm cautiously excited for this.

Gong's return to dramaland isn't what I would call a surprise, since she's consistently done dramas every year since 2013. But as a fan, I can't help but get excited over the fact that there's news of her potential casting. I know it's still an offer, so I shouldn't be too excited, but I can't help it anyways. And since her possible partner is Jo Jeong-seok, who was fantastic in last year's Oh My Ghostess, I get even more excited. Comparing to Gong, who is utterly magnetic in rom-com roles, Jo has some catching up to do. But he's always exciting to watch on screen no matter how lame the project is *cough*My Love My Bride*cough*. I still can't imagine these two together, but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

The story will revolve around love and aforementioned jealousy of an anchor and a weather forecaster. Not much has been explained about the roles or actual plot but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

The drama is planned to fill in the Monday-Tuesday 20.55 slot, currently occupied by the odd but not odd enough teen drama Moorim School, which will then be followed by Park Shin-yang fronted Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho. Incarnation of Envy will most likely follow after, airing in the summer.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment