Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fantastic First Look at the Return of Geollim


I am so excited to share with you all the news I have right now. Seriously, it's epic. Like beyond what you can imagine. Who do I want to badly pair again since 2010? That's right, Yoo Ah-in and Song Joong-ki who made the cracktastic pair Geollim from the super drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal is back together. OMG!

Or at least for this CF. Haha, did I get you? Ugh, I just pulled a hot gossip column reeling you in with crazy phrases. Anyways, it's not a complete lie. Mr. Yoo and Song Joong-ki are coming together for a project. But they're not donning the historical garb nor will the project be any longer than a minute or so. Unless if you're talking about BTS then it's a different game.

What I'm talking about is their project in the new Fuji Instax commercial. You know this is just going to be super awesome no matter what. It's like my mini dream come true. Minus the actual storyline in an actual movie. But it's better than hopeless fan arts that float around every now and then. I mean come on, you just know this is good.

So without further ado, here is the epicness that is the behind the scenes a.k.a. first look at the Yoo Ah-in x Song Joong-ki Fuji Instax camera. Let the flailing begin. Thank you Fuji!

Source: DC Gallery, ET News

1 comment:

  1. Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki are actors of the real kind, that is to say, their acting talents are really wide. These guys are the real thing when it comes to acting before camera. they could bring out the character as intended by the story. I am watching whatever I could where either of them is a part of. They should do another movie or drama together where they play rivals, alternating as protagonist and antagonist as the story progresses. Both of them should squeeze every single won they could from the popularity they are generating together.

    ReplyDelete