Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brown Eyed Girls Will Be Back!


Another great September news after another, the fabulous girl group Brown Eyed Girls will be returning with a new album! Here comes some serious powerhouse vocals ready to hit the K-pop airwaves. September will be a great, great month for entertainment.

It's been confirmed that the four-membered group will be making a comeback as a group after almost two years away from music. The last single they promoted, 'Sign', was released back in October 2009. The album which it came from, Sound G, also for see the greatness that is 'Abracadabra', the single that launched BEG into superstar-dom.

I think most people knew BEG through 'Abracadabra' but believe it or not, this group was formed in 2006 under Nega Network. I personally was first introduced to them through 'My Style' back in 2008. '다시는 사랑 안할래 (I Will Never Love Again)' never failed to make me cry. Even once. Even when I was as happy as a unicorn under a rainbow. Their voices are that good. The great thing about BEG is that they're such chameleons. They have the vocals for an amazing ballad but also the sass for a sexy dance number. Their adaptability is probably an important key on why they're one of my favorite K-pop groups.

Apparently this time BEG would like to try something totally different. Me likey. Having experienced 5 years in K-pop, I think they have the knowledge on how to swim through the thick, unforgiving sea of K-pop and netizens. They already gained the needed respect in 2008 and the popularity in 2009. Their comeback is actually more of a legendary take, if you ask me, but that's not bad. Not bad at all. Being a legend in K-pop is really cool, just like being a legend anywhere I guess. Anyways, I can't wait! You'll definitely see a First Take of their music video here, and perhaps a review too?

No comments:

Post a Comment